Aquatic therapy classes are led by certified instructors and are for individuals looking for: cardio-conditioning, muscle maintenance/building, increased balance, individual progress, and group stimulation. The classes are for individuals with arthritic conditions, fibromyalgia, lower back pain, general aches and pains, and joint replacements .
Adult swim classes offered:
- Aerobic classes - cardio workout in the water
- Active Aqua - cardio and endurance training in the water
- Gentle - stretching and toning workout in the water
- Very Gentle - light stretching, toning nad relaxing
- Gentle 30 - strentching and toning 30 minute workout
- Mindful Movements - modified yoga, tai chi and pilates in the water
- Fun Fit Friday - surprise equipment or exercise in the water
- Baby Weights - parents work out with tot in the water
- Private and Semi-Private lessons available upon request.
- private and semi-private swimming lessons
Classes run from Monday to Saturday. Pre-registration for the water exercise classes is not required, although we ask that you notify the pool staff on your first day. Class can be attended on a pay as you come basis. Each class is $6.00. Passes are available through the pool staff. Please note the Villa's pool is closed on statutory holidays and holiday weekends. The Pool Hotline at 905 627-3541 extension 2911 is the number to call to see if programs are running as scheduled, or to receive more information. This voice mail service is checked daily during business hours.
(Please see the "Pool Schedule" link to the left for times and days.)
Location: The pool is located off Overfield Street (3rd left) into our lower back parking lot. The pool door is beside the greenhouse on the left side of the building.
Looking for something exciting and new; come try one of our classes
JOIN us on Facebook @ St. Joseph's Villa Pool